Thursday, March 11, 2010

October Sessions

I went back home for Christmas. While there I dropped by Hossegor where my mates stay. For those who do not know, Hossegor is THE most famous French surf spot! It's is located south west of France in what we call the Landes country. It's a pretty dead town when winter time comes..... That's what I realised once there. I have been there several times during summer... and it is a different world! Crowded beach...forget about parking... no space nowhere....just craziness!!!!! You have to see to believe it!

So I was there in december... and I have to say... There is not a lot to do when it's -3 deg outside and when there is no descent swell! So what do you do? Well, you stay inside, killing time chating with your mates by the fireplace, sipping hot chocolate... Conversion always comes back to surfing, or surfboards, or swell or surf trip! That's how i found out about that super glassy/cranking surf session that they had the privileged to have for themself at La Graviere on that day of October 2009... Lucky them!

So here is a glance:


Majestic La Graviere

One line... Two lines...

Little tow in session

Rolling...

Ladies going for the every day paddle session...

Hope you enjoyed!